The Return of eLf ideas

ideas of an eLven being in Canada

Monday, January 30, 2006

haLf man haLf eLf

.
January 29, 2006
Sunday

Still tired from the trip back to Manitoba, I spent the day lying on the bed while listening to the CDs I got to copy from the collection of my friend Jessel Baltazar (of Ontario). I also continued reading The Hundred Secret Senses by Amy Tan.

After lunch, I started organizing my boxes of stuff (as well as my still-hazy thoughts).

Tita Lucy reminded me that the publisher/owner of Filipino Journal called a week ago. I submitted to her last December a copy of my curriculum vitae. I'll return her call tomorrow. I hope she'll give me any editing job which I can work on without leaving the house.

In the evening, while waiting for dinner, I began rendering the cover concept for the first single I'm working on with Emong Payaso. Here's what came out of my mind last night. And oh, by the way, I've finally decided on what appellation to use for my musical recordings.



This CD single entitled The Woes of Emong Payaso will contain three pieces of interrelated music:


"Mahiwagang gitara ni Emong Payaso"
"Parang karnabal—ganyan ang buhay ng tao"
"Walang tigil ang palabas sa entablado"

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home