The Return of eLf ideas

ideas of an eLven being in Canada

Monday, December 19, 2005

First Entry in Ontario

.
December 19, 2005
Monday

Grandfather and I arrived in Ontario safely (in Mississauga specifically). The flight was only about two and a half hours. Tito George (a second cousin of my mother) and Lola Flor (Grandfather's youngest sister) picked us up.

In terms of the weather, Ontario is much better than Manitoba. There's also snow everywhere, but the coldness is more tolerable.

In the past few days, I got to check out two malls, Woodbine Centre and Square One, which were both awesome--lots of shops to check out and the mall people were much more diverse than those in either Metrotown in British Columbia or any mall in Manitoba.

I am yet to visit the "center" of Ontario--downtown Toronto; perhaps, one of these days; anyway, we'll be staying here until January 28.

For obvious reasons, I couldn't stay on the PC much longer than I used to back in Manitoba. So, this means, shorter entries for the meantime. More so, I guess I won't be able to post pictures or any other file for a while. I'll just compensate for this on my return to Manitoba.

3 Comments:

  • At Monday, December 19, 2005 5:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi alfie..

    how are you? merry xmas and a happy new year!!takecare!! lamig na dyan ano?

     
  • At Tuesday, December 20, 2005 12:36:00 AM, Blogger Jun Eric said…

    Hello eLf,

    Great to know that you had arrived their already:) Happy Holidays & A great New Year to you matey:)

    cheers!

     
  • At Tuesday, December 20, 2005 5:36:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Alfie,

    Well....never mind the short burst of posts but for as long as you read it and we know you have and will never forget us....you are one true inspiration and I cannot overly express this truth.....:-)

    skyray is love,
    Giselle

    "Breathe your love and set me free"-Midge Ure (Breathe)

    PS--Hopefully you don't forget to read my updated blog in friendster....hehehehe....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home