The Return of eLf ideas

ideas of an eLven being in Canada

Sunday, January 29, 2006

A Clown and an eLf

.
January 28, 2006
Saturday

Around midday, Grandfather and I arrived at Winnipeg International Airport, in Manitoba, after a two-and-a-half flight from Pearson Airport in Ontario. The airplane trip was my sixth time to board a plane. Fortunately I've become more accustomed to it; the sudden turbulences no longer startled me; but weird thoughts of getting into a plane crash still crept into my senses.

After a short nap, we attended the 5 p.m. mass at St. Joseph's Church. We then proceeded to the children's birthday celebration to which we were invited.

Nothing spectacular. But for someone like me who is indefinitely stuck with a 90-year-old Grandfather, any event becomes eventful.

There was a clown hired to entertain the children. The clown, named Toodles, who had a few bags of stuff, was alone so I decided to give it a hand.

Here's a picture of Toodles and eLf. Funny thing, I realized that we were dressed up similarly only when I was already reviewing the contents of my digital camera back at the house. Such coincidence!


3 Comments:

  • At Monday, January 30, 2006 6:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    who is Toodles and who is eLf in the picture??? can't see the difference... LOL!!!!!

    --- penoi

    http://penoycentral.blogdrive.com

     
  • At Tuesday, January 31, 2006 10:59:00 PM, Blogger eLf ideas said…

    Hehehe! Thanks for dropping by.

     
  • At Friday, February 03, 2006 12:05:00 PM, Blogger eLf ideas said…

    Neither do I; I usually find them corny. Hahaha. Seriously, it depends. There are clowns who seem to enjoy what they're doing; but there are those who obviously don't have patience with kids but just got stuck with them to earn a living.

    I usually observe how clowns entertain kids. This one, above, was obviously bored and boring at the same time.

    I almost grabbed the mic to take her place. Hehehe.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home