The Return of eLf ideas

ideas of an eLven being in Canada

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Goodbye, Manitoba; Hello, Ontario

.
December 14, 2005, Wednesday

Our bags are packed, we're all ready for our 5:50 a.m. flight tomorrow. Grandfather and I are scheduled to arrive at the Toronto airport at 9:15 a.m. We will be staying at the house of Grandfather's youngest sister, 80-year-old Lola Flor, from December 15 to January 28. So, that means I'd be spending the rest of the Yuletide season as well as my birthday there.

I just hope that there's a computer there which I may use.

See you, all folks! This is eLf, signing off for the meantime.

2 Comments:

  • At Thursday, December 15, 2005 11:21:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    safe trip idol!!!! tska mery XXXmas and a happy new year sa nyo!!!!! at advance hapi Bday!!!! hehehehehe!!!!!sana my pc duns a pupuntahn nyo!!!1 putcha mamimis ko yung mga blog mo idol parang tele nobela kc blog mo sarap abagan! wish ko maka expeirence din ng white xxxmas at sayo lang namin nafefeel ang nagigibang bansa!!!!!
    idol kilala mo ba yung bandang candyaudioline o soft pillow kissis checko mo tong blog nila www.candyaudioline.blogspot.com para ma update ka sa mga gig at hapenings sa pinas!! tsek mo din www.brutalgrace.com
    xxxCARLxxx:D

     
  • At Thursday, December 15, 2005 11:24:00 PM, Blogger eLf ideas said…

    Carl,
    Thanks for your well wishes.
    By my deities' will, Grandfather and I arrived safely in Onatrio this morning.

    Fortunately too, there's a PC which I can use. My relatives here are very kind. I'm already looking forward to a very adventurous and comfortable stay here.

    Salamat at lagi n'yong tinatangkilik ang mga istoryang pinagsusulat ko rito. Actually, isa sa mga dahilan kumbakit ako nagsusulat e para mai-share ang lahat ng observations ko sa paligid. Learning that this purpose is being met inspires me more; makes me want to write some more. As if, hindi pa ako "madaldal" sa lagay na 'to.
    Hahaha.

    Malay mo, soon e maka-experience ka rin ng White Christmas. Kahit malamig at uncomfortable pag Winter, lalo na pag makapal na ang snow, I admit masarap pa ring isipin na, finally, na-experience ko rin ang white Christmas, na dati-rati ay nakikita ko lang sa mga postcards at naririnig sa kanta.

    I heard of Soft Pillow Kisses through the compilation 'Mutual Admiration Society.' I'll check out the links you gave one of these days.

    Till then.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home