The Return of eLf ideas

ideas of an eLven being in Canada

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Winter is looming!

.
September 17, 2006
Sunday

After not accepting any healthcare aide shift for a few days, because I was (and still am) afflicted with cough and cold, I've finally decided to get back into the groove.

I'm currently here at Riverview Health Centre. Todays is Sunday, but I decided to take an evening shift, 3:30 p.m. to 11:45 p.m. Fortunately, the work routine today is relatively easy.

These days I can already feel the Winter pangs. I guess I need to buy my Winter gear this week--boots and a nice Winter jacket.

4 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, September 20, 2006 11:11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Naku Alfie
    Masyado atang rampant ang cough and cold nowadays, lalo pa sa bansang paiba-iba ang weather. I can totally relate ano, dahil iba talaga pag nalalapit na ang tag-lamig. Just drink lots of fluids, take Vitamin C as often, and bundle up as much as you can esp. for those days that you have to go to work early. O sya, ingat lagi and hopefully eh mawala na rin yang cough and cold mo. Buti nga eh nakakapag-trabaho ka pa, ako yan, naku nag call-in sick na ako
    :-)

    Gege

     
  • At Thursday, September 21, 2006 5:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    miss you, baby...

    c.

     
  • At Thursday, September 21, 2006 8:48:00 PM, Blogger eLf ideas said…

    Gege,
    Yup, the weather changes in places like where we live now are really getting into us.

    I'm better now than the previous days. I hope that I can make it through the coming Winter.

    I should stock up boxes of juices then. Hehehe.

     
  • At Thursday, September 21, 2006 8:48:00 PM, Blogger eLf ideas said…

    Hon,
    I miss you, too. DOn't worry, malapit na.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home