The Return of eLf ideas

ideas of an eLven being in Canada

Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Return to Blogging

Since the popularity of Facebook, I slowly began writing my musings on it, primarily because I find it more interactive. However, there were days when I miss the solitary feeling that blogging had given me especially during the years when I was still heavily writing on it.

So now, I decided to return to blogging, just to see where this will take me.

I want to feel again the quietude while writing with my thoughts. No quick comments, and not much traffic.

If being on Facebook feels like I am in a busy marketplace, blogging gives me the sight of myself's being in a quiet place, alone, with only my pen and journal, like how I always used to be.

I just couldn't sleep, so I logged on here, after four years!

Now that I've written my first blog...again, I'm going to sleep now. I still have work tomorrow.

aLfie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home