The Return of eLf ideas

ideas of an eLven being in Canada

Sunday, May 22, 2005

My Last Night in B.C.

This will be relatively short. I'm just stealing time, using cousin Mike's PC, for I already packed mine along with my remaining stuff.

As I said in my previous blog entry, I was going to Metrotown Centre to watch Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith, have a haircut, and buy snacks for our flight tomorrow. I was able to do such errands.
  • 1:30 p.m., called the taxi company and asked for a cab to pick me up at the house
  • C$10 taxi fare from house to King George (SkyTrain) Station; boarded the train and alighted at Metrotown Centre
  • 2:30, bought movie ticket, 3:30 showing; while waiting, I ate calamari caesar at Opa of Greece
  • watched the movie
  • had a haircut at Revolutions salon
  • bought snacks (for tomorrow's flight) at Real Canadian Superstore: Gatorade, Chips Ahoy, Cadbury's caramel chocolate
  • called my friend Bheck, who lives just across the mall; luckily she was home; she picked me up and we went to their house
  • had dinner: sushi and pizza
  • Bheck's eldest, Jhulianne, who takes French lessons, taught me many French words
  • Bheck's youngest, Angelo, showed me his toy-truck collection and his comic antics
  • Bheck gave me two precious gifts: a cellphone and a watch!
  • 9:45 p.m., Bheck's husband, Gel, dropped me off at the station; alighted at King George, rode a cab...
  • at the house, disassembled my PC and packed them along with other stuff in the last box
  • Dickson and Janet came over to bid goodbye; they gave me a personalized shirt, with prints of my name and a few of my favorite bands
  • took a nap...
  • got awakened at around 2 a.m., couldn't sleep anymore; I'll just be waiting for our departure at around 5:30
  • decided to write this final blog of mine here in British Columbia
  • 3:00 a.m., I'll call my Charlotte....

As soon as I get settled in Manitoba, I'll post the pictures which should accompany this entry.

This is eLf in B.C., signing off...

See you all in Manitoba.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home