My Last Night in B.C.
As I said in my previous blog entry, I was going to Metrotown Centre to watch Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith, have a haircut, and buy snacks for our flight tomorrow. I was able to do such errands.
- 1:30 p.m., called the taxi company and asked for a cab to pick me up at the house
- C$10 taxi fare from house to King George (SkyTrain) Station; boarded the train and alighted at Metrotown Centre
- 2:30, bought movie ticket, 3:30 showing; while waiting, I ate calamari caesar at Opa of Greece
- watched the movie
- had a haircut at Revolutions salon
- bought snacks (for tomorrow's flight) at Real Canadian Superstore: Gatorade, Chips Ahoy, Cadbury's caramel chocolate
- called my friend Bheck, who lives just across the mall; luckily she was home; she picked me up and we went to their house
- had dinner: sushi and pizza
- Bheck's eldest, Jhulianne, who takes French lessons, taught me many French words
- Bheck's youngest, Angelo, showed me his toy-truck collection and his comic antics
- Bheck gave me two precious gifts: a cellphone and a watch!
- 9:45 p.m., Bheck's husband, Gel, dropped me off at the station; alighted at King George, rode a cab...
- at the house, disassembled my PC and packed them along with other stuff in the last box
- Dickson and Janet came over to bid goodbye; they gave me a personalized shirt, with prints of my name and a few of my favorite bands
- took a nap...
- got awakened at around 2 a.m., couldn't sleep anymore; I'll just be waiting for our departure at around 5:30
- decided to write this final blog of mine here in British Columbia
- 3:00 a.m., I'll call my Charlotte....
As soon as I get settled in Manitoba, I'll post the pictures which should accompany this entry.
This is eLf in B.C., signing off...
See you all in Manitoba.