The Return of eLf ideas

ideas of an eLven being in Canada

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

"Love Me Simple" by Tuesday Blue

.
March 7, 2006
Tuesday

* Last Friday, I finished Module One of my homestudy. Proudly, I got a perfect score in every examination. Timely, Module Two arrived on Monday, a book entitled Social Psychology by Taylor, Peplau, and Sears. I'm starting Lesson One tomorrow morning.
* My sister Kim, who's working at a search-engine optimization company, surprised me this afternoon with a long-distance call. She called just to know how I am. Call me again, Kim!

* Finally, I received the postal mail my Charlotte sent me last January. She mailed it to my address in Mississauga, Ontario, and then my relatives there sent the mail here. I delighted looking at the pictures of my family and Charlotte's taken last Christmas season.


* Along with the forwarded postal mail from Ontario was a short note from my little cousin Jasmine. She was reminding me about the animal book I wrote, My Animal Friends, which I promised to send her. I feel guilty for procrastinating; got to print a copy tomorrow and keep my promise to Jasmine.

* I printed out the draft CD sleeve I designed for the EP I'm finishing with Emong Payaso. I will start scouting for a CD-replication center here which accepts custom-made projects. The design I made is something unusual.

This is the front of the CD carton case.

The back part:

Yes, the jester bonnet is part of the CD carton case.

8 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, March 08, 2006 3:14:00 AM, Blogger leila_bondoc said…

    I hope I am one of the first few to have a copy. Puwede pa-line up sa pagbili? Kahit wala nang sukli! Hehehe

     
  • At Wednesday, March 08, 2006 12:12:00 PM, Blogger eLf ideas said…

    Lei,
    Of course! My pleasure.
    Medyo natatagalan yung recording process dahil umiiral na naman (as always) yung pagiging detalyado ko (pagiging OC. hehehe). Parami nang parami yung gustong kong ipasok na melodies and effects.

    I'm crossing my fingers that we finish this project soon.

     
  • At Thursday, March 09, 2006 4:24:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    kuya!!!!!!!!!!!!

    i'm not working in a call center!!!! =%
    i'm working in an SEO Company...
    It's a search engine optimization company which creates websites for international clients. =D

    But, nway, I look gooD on tHe pic huh?!

    mwah! Love yah!
    MishU

     
  • At Thursday, March 09, 2006 7:16:00 PM, Blogger eLf ideas said…

    Kim,
    Oops, sorry for the mistake. Ayan, ni-correct ko na. S'yempre naman napakaganda mo...kanino ka pa ba magmamana. Hahaha!

     
  • At Thursday, March 09, 2006 10:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    kanino nagmana si Kim??? kay Emong Payaso??? :)

     
  • At Friday, March 10, 2006 3:27:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sa mga ate nya. =p

     
  • At Friday, March 10, 2006 4:45:00 AM, Blogger leila_bondoc said…

    i just remembered... napanaginipan kita...standing on a street corner... hands in the pockets of your jeans... smiling... di ko lam kung nasa Canada or Pinas eh... yung lang. :-)

     
  • At Friday, March 10, 2006 11:56:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Alfie,

    Looking forward to this and I'm excited over this as usual....hope you've opened the file and hoped you like the dedication I made out of it to you, Timmy and Eugene....and of course, the quickie story....hehehe....btw, can we do a western union on this album of yours?....just asking because I've, as usual, bragged and blabbered about this to my friends....

    skyray is love,
    Giselle
    www.myspace.com/onthewingsofskyray
    http://rebelletsjunior.multiply.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home