"Love Me Simple" by Tuesday Blue
March 7, 2006
* Last Friday, I finished Module One of my homestudy. Proudly, I got a perfect score in every examination. Timely, Module Two arrived on Monday, a book entitled Social Psychology by Taylor, Peplau, and Sears. I'm starting Lesson One tomorrow morning.
* My sister Kim, who's working at a search-engine optimization company, surprised me this afternoon with a long-distance call. She called just to know how I am. Call me again, Kim!
* Finally, I received the postal mail my Charlotte sent me last January. She mailed it to my address in Mississauga, Ontario, and then my relatives there sent the mail here. I delighted looking at the pictures of my family and Charlotte's taken last Christmas season.
* Along with the forwarded postal mail from Ontario was a short note from my little cousin Jasmine. She was reminding me about the animal book I wrote, My Animal Friends, which I promised to send her. I feel guilty for procrastinating; got to print a copy tomorrow and keep my promise to Jasmine.
* I printed out the draft CD sleeve I designed for the EP I'm finishing with Emong Payaso. I will start scouting for a CD-replication center here which accepts custom-made projects. The design I made is something unusual.
This is the front of the CD carton case.
The back part:
Yes, the jester bonnet is part of the CD carton case.