The Return of eLf ideas

ideas of an eLven being in Canada

Friday, June 03, 2005

The Pen Is Mightier Than

You may praise me, or you may hate me, for whatever I may be writing here on my blog site; but only this I like to say for now...

I'm a big believer of TRUTH. I'm as honest as I can be. I SPEAK my mind. I WRITE what my heart beats about. Nothing here on my blog site is borne out of LIE. Even the scholastic aspect of my literary works is well researched and well founded. People who REALLY knew me can attest to that.

I may curse. I may cry. I may sing. I may cook. I may rant. I may smile...

But I will never tell a LIE.

Some People I Know Lead Fantastic Lives. They're the same people who love to sing Morrissey's "We Hate It when Our Friends Become Successful...." So, be wary of people who lead fantastic lives, smiling and laughing too much when you're around. You never know what they may do behind your back. No friends are like that.

I'd been stabbed (and continue to be stabbed) on my back many times before, but I'll never stoop down and imitate the wicked ways of such cowardly and traitorous people, who can only scream and rant amongst themselves.

The pen will always be mightier than the sword.

Naked truths cut like knives, but only into the flesh of those who hide behind a façade of Twisted Tenderness and pretentious perfection.

You'll be surprised to know that, despite my candidness and openness here on my blog site, there are still lots of things to say...lots of wickedness to be exposed...lots of resentments to be ranted about...all of which I'm holding just for the moment.

Don't worry, I will bare everything as soon as the Time Is Right.

One GREAT thing TRUE friends can expect from me all the time is my LOYALTY.

One GRAVE thing FALSE relations will certainly fear about me is my HONESTY.


"An unreliable ally is more dangerous than a clever opponent."
Sun Tzu, The Art of War (2005, Shambhala Publications)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home