The Return of eLf ideas

ideas of an eLven being in Canada

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Here Comes the Lawnmower eLf


Photo taken on Saturday, April 9, 2005, in the backyard of the house, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada Posted by Hello

April 9, Saturday, around 3 p.m.

Cousin Mike, Marivic, and the children, Amber and Julie, arrived from Mike's dental appointment at Metrotown Centre in Burnaby. Since the day was sunny and relatively warm, Mike asked me to help him mow the lawn. Actually, it's been a fortnight since Mike thought of mowing the lawn, but only now that the sun was favorable to us.

Yes!

I happily took the lawnmower and began to do the chore. At least, my regular routine has been broken. Boredom left me for a while.

While I was mowing, my nieces Amber and Julie were playing in the play area; so I got company after all. Then, Grandfather came to take some pictures and to have another whiff of fresh air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home