The Return of eLf ideas

ideas of an eLven being in Canada

Thursday, January 06, 2005

In the Depths of Winter


Photo taken in the morning of Thursday, January 6, 2005, the day the snow fell and covered the ground as well as adorned the roofs of houses and the leafless trees and gardens Posted by Hello

Unlike last year when I was solitarily and deeply immersed in melancholy, this time I'm hopeful and looking forward to a radiant and wonderful future. True love has really found me after all, in the very moment I was affectionately looking for it. And, certain I am that this is the *magic of love* almost everyone is yearning for.

How lucky I am for being there at the right time and moment. I will forever be grateful. I will never let my loved ones and my future family down. All of them can count on me.

Snow and gloom do not bother me anymore, for “in the depths of Winter I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible Summer.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home