The Return of eLf ideas

ideas of an eLven being in Canada

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Sha la la la la la la...

.
December 20, 2006
Wednesday

I thought my agency was not assigning any shift to me today. The scheduler gave me a ring around 7 a.m. already! I told her that I would be late. She said that it would be all right. So, here I am, at Riverview Health Centre once again. I took a cab, arrived here at 7:45, not bad.

Work today is busy but quite okay. My coworkers today are friendly and supportive. The residents are also cooperative. The weather is as well fine--minus 2 today. The sun is up and bright.

Okay, got to get back.

Later.

Song this morning:
"Shine" - Monaco
"What Do You Want from Me" - Monaco
"I've Got a Feeling" - Monaco
"Selfish" - The Other Two
"Tasty Fish" - The Other Two
"Movin' On" - The Other Two
"Krafty" - New Order
"Regret" - New Order
"Love Vigilantes" - New Order
"Love Will Tear Us Apart" - Joy Division
"Atmosphere" - Joy Division

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home