The Return of eLf ideas

ideas of an eLven being in Canada

Monday, December 18, 2006

Don't dream it's over

.
December 18, 2006
Monday

Mukhang napabuti talaga ang pagkaka-resign ko from my job at A&W, kasi mas nakakakuha na ako ng shifts sa work ko as a health care aide. And as I already mentioned in the past, mas malaki ang sweldo ko rito, almost double my salary at A&W, besides, mas nasa linya pa ng nursing profession, which I'm really planning to pursue.

Anyway, I'm here once again at Riverview Health Centre, working the morning shift.

Oops, I need to go back to my ward. Break time is over.

2 Comments:

  • At Monday, December 25, 2006 12:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Before you take your break....

    Merry Christmas....it's been a while since I wrote and posted here....:-)

    Hope all is well...

    skyray is love,
    Giselle
    http://rebelletsjunior.multiply.com
    http://www.myspace.com/onthewingsofskyray

     
  • At Sunday, December 31, 2006 4:01:00 PM, Blogger eLf ideas said…

    Giselle,
    Salamat sa pagbisita. Ako rin e bihira magawi sa sarili kong blog site. Busy sa work e.

    Enjoy the holidays there in our country as much as you could. Here where I am, no much fanfare, especially that heavy snow. Kaya hindi masisisi na hindi festive ang celebration ng Christmas rito. Because of the weather (Winter season), people would rather be indoors.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home