The Return of eLf ideas

ideas of an eLven being in Canada

Thursday, May 26, 2005


Reminded me of the fountain fronting Greenbelt 3 at Ayala Center in Makati City, PhilippinesPosted by Hello

After strolling the area surrounding Manitoba Provincial Legislature, Lhoy, June, and I proceeded to a Tim Horton's where we enjoyed chitchatting over our cups of beverages, iced caf for them and hot chocolate for me.

Around 1 a.m., Lhoy and June dropped me off at home. I had a great day!

A bit tired but not weary, I went to the bedroom and delighted in the comfort of a soft bed and warm blankets.

THE END

2 Comments:

  • At Monday, May 30, 2005 5:34:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi alf!

    Great to see that you and cho titing are having a blast there. Say my regards to kuya Reneboy and ate Lucy (hope they still remember me though). ΓΌ

     
  • At Monday, May 30, 2005 8:18:00 PM, Blogger eLf ideas said…

    Eloi,
    Yup, I just sent your regards to them. Tito Ren remembers you and the rest.

    Papa is quite more interactive these days.

    Regards to Kuya Edmon. I already replied to his e-mail to me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home