The Return of eLf ideas

ideas of an eLven being in Canada

Monday, December 31, 2012

Looking Back...


When Inna was preparing for her evening shift today at the hospital, she noticed that the uniform she would be wearing was missing. She realized that Evawwen had taken and hidden it.

I asked Evawwen why he took Mom's uniform, and he answered "I don't want Mom to go to work; work makes her tired."

I hugged Evawwen as I automatically recalled some childhood memories of mine.

Back in the mid-'70s, when I was about five or six, I would sometimes hide the purse or shoes of my mom under the mahjong table every time I would sense that she would go out, so she could not go.

==
One of the reasons I could easily relate to children and understand them is my ability to look back and vividly remember many things I did when I was still a child myself, as early as five years old.

1 Comments:

  • At Friday, January 04, 2013 4:54:00 AM, Anonymous rainbow said…

    Yes I reiterate to be single by.choice ,they say being single is sexy thou I agree,I can't get pregnant .I wish The social media connects us to see our old friends and classmates that pictures will reveal how they change by the time.how they became a family man.fulfilled.I can't see myself having my child holding in my arms and soon will be a young adult and be a father..
    By choice, for now I decided to be in company of myself.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home