We're watching 24 Oras on GMA Network...
Nakakaaliw yung mga baliw na random citizens na nagpa-file ng certificates of candidacy nila.
1) "I am filing my candidacy because I have a world record--I am the savior of the human race...blah-blah-blah..."
2) "Suportado ako ng mga kapitbahay ko; pag natalo ako e naluto ang botohan...."
3) Another one had to crumple a form to replace it wit
h another because, in the first form, he wrote his age wrong. He had to compute how old he was by referencing to his year of birth.
4) "Gagawin kong libre ang electricity."
5) "Susugpuin ko ang lahat ng mga masasamang-loob."
In a psychoanalytical perspective, these cases are prime examples of clinical delusion; in layman's terms, idiocy or stupidity.
"I'm out of it for a little while and everybody gets delusions of grandeur!"--Han Solo, Star Wars: Return of the Jedi (1983)