The Return of eLf ideas

ideas of an eLven being in Canada

Friday, January 28, 2005

Butterfly Fairies


Photo taken on October 31, 2004, at SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City, Philippines: Charlotte with her nieces Lyte and Sandra, nephew Jun-jun, and Tia Norma. I'm the butterfly on her shirt. Posted by Hello

Butterflies (mella / de jesus / paggao / aznar / ballesteros)
by half life half death
(Pymyth Prahn; 1994, VIVA-Neo Records)


The sky is blue

The sky is cool
Cool as your eyes
Rainbow smiles
Butterflies

The prairie's soft
Soft as your skin
Fuschia dreams
Butterflies

There they soar high in the sky
The only hope for flowers now to bloom
You're the only reason for my existence
So fly, fly me high with all your love and persistence

siahl frettåb, o'lieh
butterflies die in silence

Sweet caress touching dreams
Far away they may seem
Gentle strokes of your wings
Seven-eleven, heaven

There they soar high in the purple skies
The only hope for flowers now to bloom
You're the only reason for my existence
Fly high, butterfly, against all resistance

Blue is the sky
The sky is your eyes
Smiling rainbows
Butterflies

Blushing dreams
Touch me to sleep
Transcends me
Away from here

There they soar high in the sky like dreams
The only hope for dreamers now to fly away
You're the only reason for my very existence
Fly high, fly me high...with all your love and persistence
Fly...
Fly...

©1994 half life half death

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home