The Return of eLf ideas

ideas of an eLven being in Canada

Tuesday, May 03, 2005


On my way back to Burrard Station, the sound of a live acoustic guitar on a backdrop of keyboard music caught my attention. Here's the culprit, a guy named Gordon, who happily posed for me while playing his acoustic guitar with gusto after I gave him a quarter. Posted by Hello

I was still nearby when I saw two security officers approached Gordon. I overheard what it was all about: The officers were asking the street musician to tone down the volume of his amplifier. No altercation nor a commotion transpired. Gordon willingly lowered his volume to the delight of the security officers.

On one of Gordon's stuff (a wooden box or something) were two cups of Starbucks beverage. Cool! He must be earning a lot of quarters.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home